A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Prawak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Prawak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Prawak, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prawak graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Prawak has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana S Prawak DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Adriana S. Prawak practice?
- Dr. Adriana Prawak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Prawak practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Havertown Physiatrists.