A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Rodriguez, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rodriguez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Medical City Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Maria Rodriguez MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adriana M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Adriana Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Rodriguez practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.