Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adriana Rosario
Dr. Adriana Rosario, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with other offices in Ashtabula, OH and Bangor, ME (and 1 other location). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rosario is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Ashtabula County Medical Center and Eastern Maine Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Adriana Rosario has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adriana Rosario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Bryan Baranowski
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mario Skugor
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Dr. Antonio Cooper
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine