Overall Review

2.8

April 11th, 2015
Very cold and rude
I had to see her because another doctor was out, I brought my 3 year old with me to my 6 year OlD's appointment. He liked the table shaped like a car so he thought it was a toy, I told him no and then he was talking while she was and she became very rude, giving him and I dirty looks and seemed very agitated. Then she gave me the rx and left. I paid y balance and didn't think there was any more owed as I asked the lady up front. Apparently there was and instead of calling or sending bills they told me they would not see my anymore per her and then I called. They told me they would call to arrange payment and never did, nor could I get a hold of anyone, they will not return my calls. Now, I received a letter from am attorney for payment.....

January 31st, 2011
Gets to the point
She is a pediatrician for a reason. She wants what is best for the child. She is awesome and you will never leave her office confused on what your child needs. She is straight-forward and that's what is great about her. She won't prescribed what you don't need and won't recommend something just because you want to hear it.

November 15th, 2010
i have been with this doctor a couple times and i would say it depends on what mood she is in on how she will treat my child! the first time we saw her my son was only 3 weeks old i had taken him to the clinic with out notice because he seriously had a high fever! and she was cold and heartless...she did not even take one good look at him and just said " Oh its just a virus it will go away on its own. DO NOT GIVE HIM ANY MEDICATION!" and that was it!!! i was seriously hurt and wanted to say my own good words to this lady but bite my tongue because mama taught me better... and after that we saw her again for his 6 month visit and she seemed a whole lot different she even smiled and stayed in the room with us and answered all my question...but i am sorry she will not ever see my son again

September 21st, 2010
Cold
Very short with me. I did not feel like she even wanted to talk to me. She pushed my 6 months old's face down into the examination table, and held him there for the exam. My son looked confused and scared. Her entire exam was rough and cold. She acted like we were a burden...after we had waited in the waiting room for her for 2 hours!!! I went out to my car and cried after our appointment and I will not go back.

May 26th, 2009
She is one of the worst!!!
She tends to have the worst bedside manners of any doctor I know. This would be O.K. if she wasn't a pediatrician! Her attitude is awful, like she is doing you a favor for seeing you and your children. When she examines my kids she is really coarse, and seems to be bothered if they cry or complain. Do your children a favor and take them somewhere else, like we will from now on.