A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Sablan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Sablan is Good.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sablan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sablan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Med Ctr Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Arreola Sablan DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adriana A. Sablan practice?
- Dr. Adriana Sablan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Sablan practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.