A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Sablan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Sablan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sablan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sablan Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Sablan graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Sablan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- John Muir Med Ctr Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Arreola Sablan DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adriana A. Sablan practice?
- Dr. Adriana Sablan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adriana Sablan practices Family Medicine near Brentwood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Brentwood Primary Care Doctors.