inactive

Adriana Schmidt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2013
Just delightful!
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Schmidt after she was recommended to me by another of my trusted physicians. The purpose of my visit was to address a couple of skin issues but what I received was a thoroughly comprehensive, competent and thoughtful full body assessment. She has a knowledgeable and gentle manner with razor-sharp diagnostic skills. She gave me a treatment plan that made sense and a good plan for follow-up. I was truly comfortable and confident with Dr. Schmidt and feel fortunate to count her in as one of my valued healthcare providers.

June 18th, 2013
Knowledgeable and Professional
Dr. Schmidt always gives me her undivided attention during my office visits. She is very knowledgeable and fully answers all of my questions. In short, she makes me feel like I am her only patient each time I see her.