A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Rego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Rego is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Rego, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rego graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rego has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Rego MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adriana Rego practice?
- Dr. Adriana Rego has 1 office location.
Dr. Adriana Rego practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.