A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriana Rego:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriana Rego is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rego
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Rego Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriana Rego, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rego graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Rego has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital / Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriana Rego MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adriana Rego practice?
- Dr. Adriana Rego has 1 office location.
Dr. Adriana Rego practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Child Psychiatrists.