Dr. Adriana Spellman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Libertyville, IL

May 31st, 2016
Her qualifications were not clearly presented.....

January 22nd, 2015
Dr Spellman is 1 of 4 great docs in this obg practice. She always puts me at ease and is aways spot on with treatment. Sometimes the wait can be long, but she is definitely worth waiting for :) This goes for the other 3 doctors also, as I've seen them all at one time or another. Very happy I was referred to this group!

October 9th, 2014
Very good experience overall. Dr Spellman was very nice and made me feel comfortable. She spent time answering all my questions and was very thorough. So happy I found her! The staff was nice too, very busy office, and everyone did a great job! Thank you!

May 19th, 2014
-- The standard phone greeting at this practice is "OB-Gyne Associates, please hold..." with a wait time between 5-30 minutes! -- Follow-up calls for lab results are non existent. I've had to call them each and every time after patiently waiting for their call that never came. -- In office delays are a given. Over the last 15+years that I've been going to this practice I've probably been seen on time just a handful of times. Not to mention how many times I've arrived early, or worse yet, been half dressed in the exam room waiting on the doctor only to find out that the doctor has been called away for an "emergency" delivery. -- These doctors also frequently push services/procedures on you without really covering all options. -- The proof is in the pudding. Check out a quick internet search on yelp, health grades, etc I've stuck with this practice too long and I wish I'd have left a lot sooner.

April 22nd, 2010
Dr. Spellman is professional, courteous, caring, and never makes me feel rushed at my appointments. She answers my questions and explains things thoroughly. I've never had a problem in dealing with her or her office staff.

December 7th, 2009
Very unprofessional & poor
Overall experience was poor, after seeing other gynecologist found out the c-section could of been avoided. Her attention and care at the birth of my child was poor and felt pretty much like I had that baby on my own, my mother and husbands were the ones helping me all the way. then got charged from another doctor who was present at my c-section procedure because this doctor said she needed help ..to me it looked like this doctor wasn't experience enough for c-sections, so I paid the price for 2 doctors. Then to make things worst I had a complication after c-section because It opened up again and it took me almost 4 months to recover and those 4 months could not hold my own baby because of the pain and due to the aftewards complication.