A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriane Birt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Birt graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Birt has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriane Regine Birt MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adriane R. Birt practice?
- Dr. Adriane Birt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adriane Birt practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.