A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriane Concus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriane Concus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adriane Concus, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Concus graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Concus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Henry Ford Hospital
- So. San Francisco Medical Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adriane Pamela Concus MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Adriane P. Concus practice?
- Dr. Adriane Concus has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adriane Concus practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA and Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Otolaryngologists.