A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriane Latz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adriane Latz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Latz graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Latz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Latz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adriane D. Latz practice?
Dr. Adriane Latz practices Pediatric Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Kansas City Pediatric Specialists.