A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adriane Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Martin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adriane K. Martin practice?
Dr. Adriane Martin practices Surgery near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Hot Springs National Park Surgeons.