Dr. Adriana Aguilera DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 27th, 2012
never
Wow never ever ever go to this place. My wife and I went into this location today to get pain medication due to a sprain since her primary care doctor could not see her for 4 days. The female Dr. aguliar has to be one of the laziest doctors I have seen. She does not wear a white coat or at the point anything professional and instead was in pink skinny jeans and a blazer. the reason I bring up her attire is as she walked into the room she never introduced herself or mentioned who she was.We had no idea who she was. She simply asked my wife what happened and said my wife should wear better hiking shoes. Without ever enter more then one foot in the room and examinig my wifes foot she said "well not broken but lets get a xray." Why ask for a xray if you know its not broken other then to make more money. At this point I asked her why she did not at least sit down and talk and examine my wifes foot. Her response was there was no need and nothing she could do. I then asked can she get pain meds and she automaticaly begain to make me and my wife feel like we are drug seekers. My wife was in tears at this point and Dr agulair just had a smile like she wanted to laugh. I will never recommend this urgent care to anybody its worth driving further for better service. This is the problem with the medical field now days. I pay for insurance and paid my co pay for her to have me wait one hour in the waiting room and then see us for 2 minutes and make us feel horrible.