Dr. Adrianna Wegrecki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrianna Wegrecki?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2013

Left without notice to patient

I believed untill recently that Dr. Wegrecki was an excellent Dr. I seen her for 7 years. She left me without even Notifing me she was leaving her Practice at Northside Christian Health. I learned Yesterday that she started a new practice but Never Informed Me that she was leaving! Which I feel Wronged by her. So in my view She did me Wrong! She had a duty to inform me she was leaving Which she did Not do. Shame on You Dr. A. Wegrecki for Not being Honest to me. If I was afforded the opportunity to find a new Dr. I may Not feel the way I do. And Northside Christian Health are a bunch of LIARS. That's All.

August 20th, 2012