A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrianne Cantor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrianne Cantor is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrianne Cantor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantor graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Cantor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrianne Lesley Levin Cantor MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrianne L. Cantor practice?
- Dr. Adrianne Cantor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrianne Cantor practices Internal Medicine near Havertown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Media, PA.
See Havertown Internists.