Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist
6100 Harris Pkwy
Ste 140
Fort Worth, TX 76132
817-346-5336
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  Phone system  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

wonderful Doctor and staff, but I wish they would have a better phone set up you have to really work at it to get a real person, and you sit on hold. I also had a call from them regarding a test but it rang a short time and you could not call them back on the number, the feeling you get is leave a message and will contact you.I don't like not getting a real person quickly, who can help even with general questions. but do like her staff.I assume most all offices are busy but hire a phone person instead of the impersonal complicated phone system.

|  dr deem is great!  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2011

Dr Deem is a wonderful dr. I drive 45 minutes to go to her b/c she is fantastic. She always makes me feel like I am the only one she is seeing today. She was even sad that she missed the birth of my son b/c he came so fast on a weekend she wasn't on call. She came and spent an hour with me after he was born just holding him while we signed paperwork on the sale of both houses. She is a true gem. She loves the Lord and she loves people!

|  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Deem is wonderful. She will give you all the time you need to talk to her about anything medically related. She is always willing to sit and discuss your concerns an listens. She is not in a rush to move on to the next patient or to push you out the door. She is very personable and so kind. She have a very calm peacful demeanor which makes you feel relaxed. She is very knowledgable but does not make you feel stupid. The office staff are usually pretty good too. They are always pleasant on the phone, and return phone calls. People in billing are overall very helpful and curtious. Her nurse, Sherri is usally not so pleasant. She is short and rude. She talks down to people, but I have started standing up to her and she is not as rude to me now. I wish Dr. Deem would find a new nurse, and I would say her office would be perfect! I have refered several friends to her and will continue going to her even if I move and having to drive a distance, it will be worth it.

|  Deem Adrianne M Md is Wonderful!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 8th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Great Experience!! The satff was very nice and I got in to see the doctor very quickly once I arrived. Dr. Deem was very nice and down to ea...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Mrs. S on Sep 30th, 2009

This is my first pregnancy and Dr. Deem has been great. She answers all my questions and never makes me feel rushed or stupid for asking anything. The one drawback is the office staff at the Harris SW location. They have been very unhelpful. Dr. Deem's nurse Sherri has been short and unhelpful over the phone when I've had questions or complications and each time I've called in I've been on hold for at least 10 minutes. I've had 3 sonograms and 2 of the sono techs were quiet and didn't explain much during my sonograms. We had to ask over and over is everything was okay with our son and if everything looked normal and on track, which I fealt they should have offered this information since we have no idea what we're looking at on the screen. However, I've never had to wait too long as they get me back pretty quickly. Dr. Deem has been very helpful so far and I would recommend her to any pregnant woman. She is gentle during exams, which is comforting.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I think Dr. Deem is fantastic! She's a wonderful doctor who takes time to talk to you and never ignores questions. She takes action when needed and doesn't push procedures on you until or unless necessary. Her staff in Granbury takes their cue from her an

Read Full Review at yahoo.com