Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrianne Mellos
Dr. Adrianne Mellos, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Bayside, NY, with another office in Astoria, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mellos is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, Northwestern Medical Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Mellos has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrianne Mellos has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Adrianne Mellos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bayside, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
New York, NY
Dr. Saji Abraham
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bayside, NY 0 mi16
Dr. Peter Zambito
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Bayside, NY 0 mi13