A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrianne Mellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrianne Mellos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellos
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrianne Mellos, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellos graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mellos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrianne Mellos FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adrianne Mellos practice?
- Dr. Adrianne Mellos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrianne Mellos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Bayside Cardiologists.