A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrianne Mellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrianne Mellos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrianne Mellos, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellos graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania.
Dr. Mellos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mellos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrianne Mellos practice?
Dr. Adrianne Mellos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Cardiologists.