A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrianne Mellos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrianne Mellos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mellos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mellos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrianne Mellos, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellos graduated from Univ Of Tiranes, Fac Of Med, Tirana, Albania. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mellos has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrianne Mellos FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Adrianne Mellos practice?
- Dr. Adrianne Mellos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrianne Mellos practices Cardiovascular Disease near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY.
See Bayside Cardiologists.