Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adrianne Thompson
Dr. Adrianne Thompson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Travis Afb, CA, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.. She speaks English.
Dr. Adrianne Thompson has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Adrianne Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Travis Afb, CA.
Dr. Zoltan Varro
Travis Afb, CA 0 mi13
Dr. William Obrien Sr
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Travis Afb, CA 0 mi
Dr. David Gover
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Travis Afb, CA 0 mi18