A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrianne Wesol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrianne Wesol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrianne Wesol, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wesol graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wesol has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Group Health Central Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrianne Bernice Wesol MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adrianne B. Wesol practice?
- Dr. Adrianne Wesol has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrianne Wesol practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.