Overall Review

3.3

December 3rd, 2016
Excellent doctor, very knowledgeable, spot on diagnosis. Highly recommend him.

November 23rd, 2016
Dr. Eshraghi is an amazing doctor. He is professional, knowledgeable and very caring. He diagnosed my problem and treated me effectively. I am grateful I was referred to him.

November 23rd, 2016
I would never go back to this man he came in with another man and did not introduce who the other guy was in the room. After that he proceeded to tell me that my insurance did not cover the test that were required. After several minutes the nurse came in to tell me that actually my insurance does cover the tests. He came back in and did a nasal scope. He did not warn me of the uncomfortable pain that I was going to experience and he just shoved the equipment up my nose and when I made a noise he told me to relax . He was not able to give me much advice other than to have my tubes removed and this was for a follow up second opinion. I have found him to be very rude and condescending. I would never go back to this man .

November 22nd, 2016
Excellent physician working in the wrong environment, the so-called "University" of Miami.

November 3rd, 2016
Discussing
This doctor should be reprimanded for his bad behavior. This was my first visit ( and last ). He did not introduce himself or ask any questions. There was no examination and only volunteer merger information when asked. He gave and offhand recommendation by just looking at my chart. There was no indication of any concern for me as patient. or an individual.

September 7th, 2016
Best of the best
Please disregard those poor reviews. This man took time with me, explained everything I wanted to know. Was extremely patient. Spoke to me in layman terms and calmed all my fears.

July 16th, 2016
By far my worst experience ever. Took literally 3 min. with me and had hand on door from start. Handed me list of tests needed without explanations. Refused to discuss issues I brought up. Offered no empathy for the suffering I am experiencing with my Menieres. Asked none of my history. Gave no examination. Barely looked at the many medical papers I brought in for review. Office is great and made sure I left with an appointment for a better doctor.

May 28th, 2015
Poor Patient Relationship
Dr. Eshraghi was a referral that did not care too much about his patients. He wanted an immediate surgery that was not necessary. I am glad that I have consulted second opinions to spare my wife from a very painful experience. He does not communicate well with his patients.

November 12th, 2014
push procedure
He was pushing me to get a new procedure that he is "only one of the few to perform". I felt like a lab rat and decided not to do. The issue is now solved with simple allergy shots.

October 13th, 2012
Bad manners, lack of precision, inconsistent
This is a doctor to avoid and try any other alternative. He does not even know what we are there for during the follow up visits.He has no concern about whatever condition you have, set your expectations low and seems to be telling you to jump off the roof.Besides that, his staff even try to charge you again for things that happened one year before and are fully paid off.What surprises me the most is a "professional" like this being part of the UM staff, where we find mostly world class doctors and really great people to deal with.