Obstetricians & Gynecologists

18707 Hardy Oak Blvd
Ste 230
San Antonio, TX 78258
210-494-2000
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
by marie on Mar 19th, 2014

I so LOVED Dr, Askew, the best ob ever I met so far. She is very thorough, caring, compasionate, loving woman of GOD, I felt so comfortable under her care during my surgery.

|  Super Sweet Doctor  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2013

I just moved from Dallas, where I had been going to the same OB/GYN for 10 years. Needless to say, I was uneasy about trying someone new. After much researching, and being recommended to the Women's Health Institute, I went for my annual appt. My appt was at 10AM, and was taken back at 9:50AM. I loved that Dr. Askew met with me in the exam room and chatted before the actual exam, even before I undressed. She was very informative, asked questions about my history, and seemed caring. I told her I was happy I found a Doctor I enjoyed, since my husband and I want to try to have children in a few years. I was very pleased with Nurse Priscilla as well, she was very sweet and patient. I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend Dr. Askew to anyone!

|  Dr. Askew is absolutely wonderful  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

I could not have asked for better care. Dr. Askew is amazing. She's kind, compassionate, and very thoughtful. I'm so honored she was available to deliver my baby girl.

|  best dr ever  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

I adore dr. Askew, I honestly believe if it was not for her I wouldnt have my baby boy. Before I found dr Askew I had another dr that kept telling me I was losing babies and it just happened sometimes when I went to see dr. Askew she went through my med history and found what could have been the cause, she went in and fixed it and 9 months later I had my son. I had a high risk pregancy and was very parrionid, she was so kind and caring every vist (and I saw her every week) and had no problem answering my questions and she would check every thing every visit for my piece of mind. I will nwver be able to thank her enough for what she has blessed my family with. Dr Askew is an angel on earth.

|  Amazing Doctor!  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2011

I love her! She was patient, kind and thorough. I had a difficult pregnancy and she was dedicated to making sure that my baby and I were well cared for and comfortable through the entire experience. She even took time to get to know my husband and my family dynamics. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

|  She's fantastic  |  show details
by Staci Krause on Jul 9th, 2011

Dr. Askew has a very good bedside manner and comes across as very caring about her patients. She really listens and will help patients figure out when there are any issues. I would recommend her to anyone.

|  Dr. Askew is AWESOME  |  show details
by Deidre on Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Askew is a GREAT Doctor and caring person. She will take the best care of you and your baby, just as if you were her own family. She is a true patient advocate, takes time with you and goes out of her way to make sure that you get the care that you and your baby deserve. You are safe in her hands. God Bless you Dr. A!

|  Dr. Askew is an angel!  |  show details
Aug 21st, 2009

I was very unhappy with my first obstetrician. I won't name names, but he was very uninformative and always seemed upset- especially if I asked a simple question. After my 26th week of my pregnancy, I decided to switch because I loathed my appointments and felt so uncomfortable there. I wanted to go somewhere pleasant, especially since this is my first pregnancy and I wanted my appointments to be good experiences. I called Dr. Askew's office and was so relieved when she accepted me. The staff at the Stone Oak office is amazing. The receptionist and nurses are always very friendly and sweet. Seeing them smile always puts me in the best mood. I was a little nervous about meeting Dr. Askew since I had no idea what to expect. She turned out to be such a BLESSING!!! She's just the warmest, kindest person! I no longer feel uncomfortable, nor out of the loop with what is going on with my pregnancy, because they keep me updated with results and information. It's very obvious that Dr. Askew really cares about her patients- both the mommas and the babies. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.