Dr. Adrienne Askew MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 16th, 2015
WORSE DOCTOR EVER
Wendy askew did not care about me or gave me any meds. I went to another doctor and told him about wendy, he gave me meds and I am doing good. DO NOT GO TO HER SHE DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HER PATIENTS .

January 23rd, 2015
Just had my first appointment with her. She has a great bedside manner and was very helpful

March 19th, 2014
I so LOVED Dr, Askew, the best ob ever I met so far. She is very thorough, caring, compasionate, loving woman of GOD, I felt so comfortable under her care during my surgery.

October 22nd, 2013
Super Sweet Doctor
I just moved from Dallas, where I had been going to the same OB/GYN for 10 years. Needless to say, I was uneasy about trying someone new. After much researching, and being recommended to the Women's Health Institute, I went for my annual appt. My appt was at 10AM, and was taken back at 9:50AM. I loved that Dr. Askew met with me in the exam room and chatted before the actual exam, even before I undressed. She was very informative, asked questions about my history, and seemed caring. I told her I was happy I found a Doctor I enjoyed, since my husband and I want to try to have children in a few years. I was very pleased with Nurse Priscilla as well, she was very sweet and patient. I really enjoyed my experience and would highly recommend Dr. Askew to anyone!

May 24th, 2012
Dr. Askew is absolutely wonderful
I could not have asked for better care. Dr. Askew is amazing. She's kind, compassionate, and very thoughtful. I'm so honored she was available to deliver my baby girl.

December 14th, 2011
best dr ever
I adore dr. Askew, I honestly believe if it was not for her I wouldnt have my baby boy. Before I found dr Askew I had another dr that kept telling me I was losing babies and it just happened sometimes when I went to see dr. Askew she went through my med history and found what could have been the cause, she went in and fixed it and 9 months later I had my son. I had a high risk pregancy and was very parrionid, she was so kind and caring every vist (and I saw her every week) and had no problem answering my questions and she would check every thing every visit for my piece of mind. I will nwver be able to thank her enough for what she has blessed my family with. Dr Askew is an angel on earth.

August 12th, 2011
Amazing Doctor!
I love her! She was patient, kind and thorough. I had a difficult pregnancy and she was dedicated to making sure that my baby and I were well cared for and comfortable through the entire experience. She even took time to get to know my husband and my family dynamics. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!

July 9th, 2011
She's fantastic
Dr. Askew has a very good bedside manner and comes across as very caring about her patients. She really listens and will help patients figure out when there are any issues. I would recommend her to anyone.

June 29th, 2010
Dr. Askew is AWESOME
Dr. Askew is a GREAT Doctor and caring person. She will take the best care of you and your baby, just as if you were her own family. She is a true patient advocate, takes time with you and goes out of her way to make sure that you get the care that you and your baby deserve. You are safe in her hands. God Bless you Dr. A!

August 21st, 2009
Dr. Askew is an angel!
I was very unhappy with my first obstetrician. I won't name names, but he was very uninformative and always seemed upset- especially if I asked a simple question. After my 26th week of my pregnancy, I decided to switch because I loathed my appointments and felt so uncomfortable there. I wanted to go somewhere pleasant, especially since this is my first pregnancy and I wanted my appointments to be good experiences. I called Dr. Askew's office and was so relieved when she accepted me. The staff at the Stone Oak office is amazing. The receptionist and nurses are always very friendly and sweet. Seeing them smile always puts me in the best mood. I was a little nervous about meeting Dr. Askew since I had no idea what to expect. She turned out to be such a BLESSING!!! She's just the warmest, kindest person! I no longer feel uncomfortable, nor out of the loop with what is going on with my pregnancy, because they keep me updated with results and information. It's very obvious that Dr. Askew really cares about her patients- both the mommas and the babies. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.