A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Boissy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Boissy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Boissy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromyelitis Optica (Devic's Disease)
- Transverse Myelitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boissy graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Boissy has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Renee Boissy MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne R. Boissy practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Boissy has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Boissy practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.