Internists

77 Herrick St
Ste 101
Beverly, MA 01915
978-927-4110
Locations and availability (1)

1.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Don't Trust Your Loved Ones To this Dr  |  show details
by Amy M. on Nov 19th, 2013

This subpar MD took over Carl E. Johnson's practice after he left the Medical Group for another professional challenge. You will notice that I case my words carefully - Dr. Bradley could NEVER ever take Dr. Johnson's "place" at the Medical Group. Dr. Johnson was the real deal; you could bring the most unusual dx to him & it never daunted him. He was a true-born MD who never gave up on you; always went as far as it needed to get you help that fixed the dx as much as possible; then monitored you to be sure ongoing care stabilized the dx. I give Carl Johnson 10STARS out of 5 stars for always going above & beyond to get you well - because it was his prof mission in life - to heal. When he left the Med Group and the flying monkey, Dr. Adrienne Bradley took over. She refers everything from a common cold to a SPLINTER in your finger to a specialist but ONLY AFTER you see her & pay for a No-Help office visit. I cannot in all good conscience allow myself or my family to receive this sub-standard level of care. She also has an unusually adversarial attitude during office or hospital visits, Spare your loved ones from just plain disappointing care, poor to non-existent follow-up care and a very uncaring demeanor.

|  Thorough, Attentive, Detailed  |  show details
by PPJ on Oct 25th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Bradley since my prior Dr moved on from this same practice - about 3 years. Coming from a long line of physicians in my family, I consider myself highly critical and demanding of other physicians. While her demeanor is not "warm and fuzzy", I'm not there for her personality - but for her expertise. She is detailed, takes her time asking questions, asks clarifying questions of her own, and is concerned enough about issues to recommend lab tests and follow up appointments as needed. Knowing that the practice there is extremely busy, and that it's harder and harder for MDs to get to all the patients they need to see, I've always been impressed by the amount of time she was willing to spend with me to be sure all my concerns were addressed. I would highly recommend her for her medical knowledge and treatment.

|  Over medicates and did not listen to my needs  |  show details
by Rose S. on Jul 17th, 2013

I first met Dr. Bradley after seeing her NP and other doctors at this office regarding severe muscle strain and whiplash resulting from a motor vehicle accident. My car was rear ended and the driver's side was pushed into a guard rail. The car had to be pried off the rail. I was in the passenger side. My right arm & ribs slammed into the passenger side door. I felt my entire spine move and my rib cage was bruised and my neck was swollen at the emergency room. Extremely painful recovery.. 6 months later I am back at work, but I can still feel stiffness and muscular atrophy. I am not 100% healed, but Dr. Bradley caused more stress and harm than necessary. The first 5 minutes I spent with her I was told that my pain symptoms were psychosomatic and I needed to see a psychiatrist for treatment. She was condescending.. she accused me of marrying my husband too quickly (really!) and then she asked if I ever considered permanent disability based on one family member's history of mental health. I attended the psychiatrist's office. He prescribed me a new medication and advised that I do not work and that I do not drive while getting used to this medication. During my follow up appointment, she explained that I needed to return to the psychiatrist to have my medication increased RIGHT AFTER I told her I was already over medicated and that I needed to remain alert at my office. My work requires me to be calculative and attentive. When I returned to my psychiatrist for his follow up, he LOWERED my dosage so I could be alert at the office. He said to me that I only needed to take it at night for it to be effective during the day. She explained to my insurance company that I went against her treatment plan and caused me to lose my insurance benefit while I was unable to work. This cost my family dearly and we almost lost our home. DO NOT hire this doctor and DO NOT wait until it is an emergency to switch PCP's

|  Terrible doctor  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

Don't waster your time seeing this Dr because it is all about her grandstanding like she is on TV reality when she sees you for a 5 min appt. Be prepared to be told how you being sick is ALL YOUR FAULT during 4 min of the 5 min appt. Find someone with compassion, she has none at all.

|  Very disappointed EX patinet of Dr.Bradley  |  show details
May 1st, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Bradley for 3 years. I have wasted my time and health on, in my opinion, a very poor diagnostician who has her own agenda, who dismissed any of my concerns and was rude on a regular basis. To leave a doctor's appointment feeling abused is inexcusable. This doctor should not be in the profession of helping people. She would best be suited for pathology where she would not have to deal with the living. If I could give her no star, I would.

|  Horrible experience with Dr Bradley!!  |  show details
Mar 20th, 2012

I endured almost 2 yrs of this terrible "doctor's" uncaring and belligerant behavior until I saw her ratings on other Dr rating websites. All of a sudden I realized, it wasn't just me that she treated badly, there are a whole host of complaints about her condescending attitude, hand-off brand of 'medicine' and how her patients have cried after seeing her, changed doctors and blamed themselves when it was her fault all along - all documented by many patients on many different doctor rating types of websites. Do yourself a big favor and find a true professional, a doctor who went into medicine to help people, instead of loke Bradley trying to be the smartest and rudest person in the room. If you are healthy, she will be civil, but don't ever get sick under her care because she will blame YOU and then cut you loose. Everyone gets sick once in awhile and to be blamed and treated badly when you are sick and to suddenly need to find a new Dr is just too big a price to pay.

|  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

I was patient of Carl Johnson and switch to Dr Bradley after he choose to go in another direction. I have found Dr Bradley to be very supportive and through. She has worked with me to keep my body healthy through fighting breast cancer and the fallout of re-establishing my health.

|  Dr Adrienne Bradley  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2011

I was extremely disappointed in this doctor in the 2 years that she was my PCP. In my opinion, she is abrasive in her manner, does not listen to her patient and instead has her mind made up on the treatment regardless of one's individual needs. I would never ever recommend her to anyone.

|  Stuck up beast!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

So, Dr. Bradley has been my PCP for about a year and a half and low behold I just met her for the first time last week!! And oh boy do I ever regret it!!! For one her attitude was horrible, two she acted like she knew me from a hole in the wall and three she didn't even care to listen to anything I was telling her...I am currently a single parent not working and she tells me I have to go online to buy something I can't afford to solve my problem with my foot. I tell her I don't have the money. She says well I dont know what to tell you, but those are the only thing that will cure your foot. Then she tells me that she will not give me my monthly medicines because I can go pay 75$ to see my psychiatrist that doesnt accept my health insurance and get them, when I already told her that I dont have that kind of money. Then I ask her if it is possible for me to try Wellbutrin to help me quit smoking seeing as the patch gives me a rash, the gum burns my mouth, and Chantix makes me crazy. Hmmm...I would like to prescribe her a nice big glass of STFU!!! Definately changing PCP's because of her. Her attitude was extra prim and proper with her nose stuck in the air. Guess all I can do is pray for her lol. I would NOT recommend her to ANYBODY!!!

|  Dr Bradley is awful  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2010

#User Rating: 1 out of 5 starsby Grateful for a Good Doc12/05/2010 I have been a patient at the Medical Group for at least 30 years. I was a patient of Herbert Bistrong then Carl Johnson. I was very satisfied and believed in both of these Drs because when I needed them, they were always there for me and did a great job of diagnosing the problem and treating it effectively. Since Dr Bistrong then Dr Johnson leaving the practice, the quality of care has suffered greatly, The years they spent treating me finally had been fine tuned and my medical conditions had finally been treated in a manner that helped. Fast forward to one year ago when Adrienne Bradley took over. She made the staff on the phones be more polite to patients but ironically, she is now the rude person to be reckoned with at every appointment. She apparently thinks she is a much better Dr than the 2 physicians who preceded her and knows more about me in 2-3 appointments than 2 wonderful physicians who successfully treated me for 30 yrs.Shame on you Dr Bradley for showing how little respect you have for me and 2 prior physicians who were much more professional than you can ever hope to be.