Dr. Adrienne Burford-Foggs Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Burford-Foggs?

Great Doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I enjoy visiting Dr. Buford-Foggs. She's very personable which causes you to wait a little longer than you would like to. However, I appreciate not being rushed through my visits. She's a very smart lady and I look forward to speaking about current affairs as well as my health. I also love the fact that she doesn't want to write a prescription every time something shows up. Since, I believe in holistic healing, she typically would discuss natural alternatives and excercise with a warning that meds will be necessary if there isn't any improvement.

Posted on June 19th, 2016

Excellent caring physician Very devoted to patients and pleasant personality

Posted on September 2nd, 2015

Dr Adrienne Burford-Foggs was excellent in her care and patient concern. Her staff was excellent as well. I have absolutely no complaints.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Very good & thorough....takes time to discuss

Posted on March 11th, 2015

She is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to find out what is going on with her patients. She takes the time to listen.

Avoid at all costs

Posted on May 29th, 2014

I'm not sure how this doctor still has a practice. As with many other reviewers my wait time was around 3 hours. Once I was able to see the doctor she was surprised I did not have a heart murmur as she said it was very common with my condition. This is just downright untrue. After providing this misinformation she fills out a script for the prescription that I requested. It has been just under two months and i'm still waiting for the office to send in required paperwork to insurance. This is after multiple calls, voicemails, and assurances that 'this will be done today'. Please go anywhere else but here.

Posted on April 14th, 2014

Dr. Foggs has given me exceptional care. I had gone through 5 physicians within five years who did not know what was going on with me. Dr. Foggs determined the cause of my illness and has taken care of me for the past two years. I would not go to anyone else for medical care. She takes time with each patient and is friendly, personable, compassionate and thorough.

Excellent & Highly Knowledgeable Internist

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

My mother has been a patient of Dr. Foggs for years...I cannot be more pleased. Dr. Foggs has a personable table side manner that is impecable. No only does she listen her patients' complaints and concerns but she directs the conversation in order to ellicit other potential issues the patient may have. With that information she provides a thorough physical examination, order labs and writes referrals for follow-up with appropriate specialists. The results are reviewed by her and discussed completely with the patient. I have witnessed this numerous times. My mother has multiple health issues and Dr. Foggs addresses each one of them. Her office wait time is long...however once within the examination room...you have her undivided attention and focus. Your concern is her concern...while your anxiety becomes lessened because you're in good hands. I am very pleased with my mother's direct care under Dr. Foggs and I trust that she makes very wise decisions in my mom's complete medical management. Also importantly, Dr. Foggs is polite, personable and highly professional at all times. I have recommended Dr. Foggs to my best friend and he too has been directed to other specialists under her jurisdiction and as a team - he has received top notch treatment. I would recommend Dr. Foggs highly. The wait time can be long..however when the two patients left (a women with her mentally challenged sister) she commented that she was initially agitated by the wait but, after being in the exam room, and the amount of care shown towards the sister...she was completely impressed and understood the wait time. Yes, I've noticed in the past that one or two of her office staff at times display rude and abrupt behavior...however this is in direct contradiction to the professionalism of Dr. Foggs. I would HIGHLY recommend if this is experienced to address Dr. Foggs. Her medical practice and credentials do not deserve to be tarnished in the least by unprofessional behavior. I highly recommend Dr. Foggs!!!!!!!

patient

Posted on October 13th, 2013

She felt my pain had a very personable bed side manner. She was very frank in telling me why I should do this or that without being offensive.

Most kind and thorough doctor

Posted on October 8th, 2013

I was recommended to go to a Rheumatologist by my PCP and I found Dr. Foggs on the internet because she had good reviews, and I found out why. She took care of so well. She was so caring, thorough and sympathetic. She was the first doctor that ever put me in a gown and examined me thoroughly, I appreciated it. She listened to me when I didn't feel good. Appointments were easy to get. Her staff was nice. I recommend her to anyone.

Don't Waste your Time

Posted on September 25th, 2013

On first visit with this doctor waited 3.5 hrs before we were seen. She seemed distracted and could not stay on point. On the second visit, waited 2.5 hrs. She seemed rushed, disorganized and lost focus. Gave us a referral to a specialist in the wrong area.

Another former patient.

Posted on November 17th, 2012

Have seen this Dr. twice and refuse to waste any more of my time.Both appt. times I waited 2+ hrs.(regardless of scheduled appt.time)just to see her.Rec'd.a steroid injection and she asked me AFTERWARD if I was diabetic(which I am)She seemed surprised and thought I should have made her aware. I had no idea..she told me not to panic if blood sugars rise to 500 and not to hesitate to go to E.R. I assumed pt's. fill-out medical history forms, etc.for the Dr. to read before any treatment.Her thoughts & concentration are really scattered.She has no followup w/testing results, etc. After leaving numerous messages & waited 3+ wks.for xray results, I found out I had a broken bone in my hand, even though Dr. Foggs insisted it was just R.A. By the time I eventually got a referral to the Surgeon,the bone had begun healing..I still may need surgery. As previous comments made, NUMA should be disgraced and ashamed for allowing this so-called MD and her Office Staff to continue seeing pts.as well as being associated with an otherwise highly professional,well educated institution in the Medicalfield, even if Dr. Foggs is considered a tenant and contracts her Office space on the premises. I absolutely cannot reccommend Dr. Foggs, period