A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Carmack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Carmack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Carmack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmack graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Carmack has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
- Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne J Carmack MD is a female Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne J. Carmack practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Carmack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Carmack practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Irving Urologists.