A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Carmack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Carmack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Carmack, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Carmack graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Carmack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carmack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrienne J. Carmack practice?
Dr. Adrienne Carmack practices Urology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brenham, TX.
See Irving Urologists.