A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Coopey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coopey
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coopey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Coopey, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coopey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Coopey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Ruth Coopey DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne R. Coopey practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Coopey has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Coopey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.