A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Coopey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coopey
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Coopey Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Coopey, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Coopey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Coopey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- McDowell Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Ruth Coopey DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne R. Coopey practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Coopey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Coopey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, SC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists.