A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Coopey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Coopey, DO is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Coopey graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Coopey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Asheville Specialty Hospital
- Mission Children's Specialists
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Ruth Coopey DO is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne R. Coopey practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Coopey has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Coopey practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Asheville, NC.
See Asheville Psychiatrists and Asheville Child Psychiatrists.