Dr. Adrienne Coqueran Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Coqueran?

July 17th, 2016

No way

Treated by her for variety of GP issues. One predominant issue of neck pain. Never did any x-rays or tests. Preferred to this no of me as drug seeker. Sent me to ENT for vertigo. He sent me for MRI and discovered degenerative disk disease, OA, Spondylosis, nerve damage etc. my pain began in 1998 and my referral was in 2009. Not a good Doctor for diagnosis. Would not recommend.

June 27th, 2012

I love my doctor

I have been a patient of hers for years. She is a caring doctor, who makes you feel like you are her only patient ~!~

April 9th, 2011

No way Jose

This doctor is not big on treating her patients for pain and may send you to a pain doctor,when specialist see the referring physician they chuckle a little bit to themselves and ask me if she's my new doctor

COPD