A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Cox, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Cox has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Beth Cox MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne B. Cox practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Cox has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Cox practices Pediatrics near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Denver Pediatricians.