Dr. Adrienne Evans Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Evans?

My Experiences

Posted on October 25th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for many years. I have always had great experiences. I leave feeling and knowing she really cares about me. I am never rushed, every visit I am relaxed. I am in good hands with Dr. Evans. Far as I am concerned she will be my Doctor as long as possible. I strongly recommend Dr. Evans! Keep up the great work! God bless!

Posted on July 7th, 2016

Obviously Dr Evans has great expertise in her field and taking into consideration general state of medical care in today's society she is probably on an extreme time schedule, but I find her abrupt, uncaring and feel like just another "number". I have chosen to look elsewhere for my care.

Terrible personality, not professional

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Wait time in the office is terrible. if you get called soon you will be waiting in the exam room for a long time. No one is in a hurry there. Reading the other reviews, i agree Dr Evans does seem to be angry all the time. She will walk in the exam room and not speak. She is cold and very detached with patients. She does not listen to you when you are trying to explain your issue. You basically have to force her to listen. It is also true that they schedule all these followup apppointments that are not necessary. She will test for the same problem over and over again getting the same results but will not refer you to another doctor when you need a 2nd opinion. They just want you to come back in. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Unprofessional/ Terrible Bed Side Manners/Inconsiderate of Patient Time

Posted on April 29th, 2014

First of all, wait time was 2 hours before she entered the exam room. She walked in and did not seem to care that we had waited 2 hours for her service. She does not listen and is very defensive when questions are asked of her. She was very curt, nasty, and inconsiderate. I waited 2 hours to see her and she left the room before I could get all my questions answered. She wears a fake smile when speaking. BEWARE AND STAY AWAY.

Unprofessional... stay away..!

Posted on February 7th, 2014

I visited Dr. Evans to receive treatment for an infection. Instead of establishing a doctor patient relationship she was very cold and rude. She did not fully answer my questions and did not ask me very many questions about my condition. When I came back for a follow up with my husband, while I was in a separate room she asked my husband questions and then proceeded to tell him lies about me based on her assumptions. I think this behavior is unethical, unprofessional and completely unfounded. I do not recommend her at all. Stay away.

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr. Evans is an excellent physician. I have referred all of my family, friends and coworkers to her.

Posted on December 20th, 2010

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. She takes numerous visits to deal with the most mundane health issues. I have since stopped seeing her after it became apparent that she was more interested in running up the bill that providing quality care. Wait times at the office routinely exceed an hour which is too long to wait for care.

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Dr. Evans is very personable and always seems to be really listening to her patients.

Every Reason to Stay

Posted on January 5th, 2010

Dr. Evans has been my doctor since i moved to Charlotte, and I would never consider changing doctors.

Excellent care

Posted on September 23rd, 2009

My experience with Dr. Evans was top-notch. She is a thoughtful and thorough physician who was attentive and keenly attuned to my medical needs. As a new patient, I felt that she spent adequate time with me getting to know me and discussing my medical history and concerns. Follow up visits were comparably high quality. I am so sad that I have relocated and am no longer under her care.

Fantastic Physician

Posted on August 3rd, 2009

Would never leave her, she is a great doctor.

Posted on June 12th, 2017