Internists
8420 University Exec Park Dr
Ste 850
Charlotte, NC 28262
704-316-1750
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Unprofessional/ Terrible Bed Side Manners/Inconsiderate of Patient Time  |  show details
Apr 29th, 2014

First of all, wait time was 2 hours before she entered the exam room. She walked in and did not seem to care that we had waited 2 hours for her service. She does not listen and is very defensive when questions are asked of her. She was very curt, nasty, and inconsiderate. I waited 2 hours to see her and she left the room before I could get all my questions answered. She wears a fake smile when speaking. BEWARE AND STAY AWAY.

|  Unprofessional... stay away..!  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2014

I visited Dr. Evans to receive treatment for an infection. Instead of establishing a doctor patient relationship she was very cold and rude. She did not fully answer my questions and did not ask me very many questions about my condition. When I came back for a follow up with my husband, while I was in a separate room she asked my husband questions and then proceeded to tell him lies about me based on her assumptions. I think this behavior is unethical, unprofessional and completely unfounded. I do not recommend her at all. Stay away.

|  Not very good  |  show details
May 24th, 2013

At first she seemed attentive . However, I noticed that she's not very friendly and has a nasty attitude. I don't know why but I'm a good judgement of character and she rubs me wrong. I also waited a long time in the waiting room and when she came to see me she act as though she was mad at me. I'm overall displeased with how she interacts with me. I felt like she did not really care about me and was only focused on getting her check. She also likes to schedule pointless follow up appointments to get more of your money. Proceed with caution. She was a little nice but it wasn't genuine.

Oct 4th, 2011

Dr. Evans is an excellent physician. I have referred all of my family, friends and coworkers to her.

Dec 20th, 2010

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. She takes numerous visits to deal with the most mundane health issues. I have since stopped seeing her after it became apparent that she was more interested in running up the bill that providing quality care. Wait times at the office routinely exceed an hour which is too long to wait for care.

Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr. Evans is very personable and always seems to be really listening to her patients.

|  Every Reason to Stay  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2010

Dr. Evans has been my doctor since i moved to Charlotte, and I would never consider changing doctors.

|  Excellent care  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2009

My experience with Dr. Evans was top-notch. She is a thoughtful and thorough physician who was attentive and keenly attuned to my medical needs. As a new patient, I felt that she spent adequate time with me getting to know me and discussing my medical history and concerns. Follow up visits were comparably high quality. I am so sad that I have relocated and am no longer under her care.

|  Fantastic Physician  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2009

Would never leave her, she is a great doctor.