Dr. Adrienne Evans MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 7th, 2016
Obviously Dr Evans has great expertise in her field and taking into consideration general state of medical care in today's society she is probably on an extreme time schedule, but I find her abrupt, uncaring and feel like just another "number". I have chosen to look elsewhere for my care.

October 13th, 2014
Terrible personality, not professional
Wait time in the office is terrible. if you get called soon you will be waiting in the exam room for a long time. No one is in a hurry there. Reading the other reviews, i agree Dr Evans does seem to be angry all the time. She will walk in the exam room and not speak. She is cold and very detached with patients. She does not listen to you when you are trying to explain your issue. You basically have to force her to listen. It is also true that they schedule all these followup apppointments that are not necessary. She will test for the same problem over and over again getting the same results but will not refer you to another doctor when you need a 2nd opinion. They just want you to come back in. I would not recommend her to anyone.

April 29th, 2014
Unprofessional/ Terrible Bed Side Manners/Inconsiderate of Patient Time
First of all, wait time was 2 hours before she entered the exam room. She walked in and did not seem to care that we had waited 2 hours for her service. She does not listen and is very defensive when questions are asked of her. She was very curt, nasty, and inconsiderate. I waited 2 hours to see her and she left the room before I could get all my questions answered. She wears a fake smile when speaking. BEWARE AND STAY AWAY.

February 7th, 2014
Unprofessional... stay away..!
I visited Dr. Evans to receive treatment for an infection. Instead of establishing a doctor patient relationship she was very cold and rude. She did not fully answer my questions and did not ask me very many questions about my condition. When I came back for a follow up with my husband, while I was in a separate room she asked my husband questions and then proceeded to tell him lies about me based on her assumptions. I think this behavior is unethical, unprofessional and completely unfounded. I do not recommend her at all. Stay away.

May 24th, 2013
Not very good
At first she seemed attentive . However, I noticed that she's not very friendly and has a nasty attitude. I don't know why but I'm a good judgement of character and she rubs me wrong. I also waited a long time in the waiting room and when she came to see me she act as though she was mad at me. I'm overall displeased with how she interacts with me. I felt like she did not really care about me and was only focused on getting her check. She also likes to schedule pointless follow up appointments to get more of your money. Proceed with caution. She was a little nice but it wasn't genuine.

October 4th, 2011
Dr. Evans is an excellent physician. I have referred all of my family, friends and coworkers to her.

December 20th, 2010
The most unprofessional doctor I have ever visited. She takes numerous visits to deal with the most mundane health issues. I have since stopped seeing her after it became apparent that she was more interested in running up the bill that providing quality care. Wait times at the office routinely exceed an hour which is too long to wait for care.

March 2nd, 2010
Dr. Evans is very personable and always seems to be really listening to her patients.

January 5th, 2010
Every Reason to Stay
Dr. Evans has been my doctor since i moved to Charlotte, and I would never consider changing doctors.

September 23rd, 2009
Excellent care
My experience with Dr. Evans was top-notch. She is a thoughtful and thorough physician who was attentive and keenly attuned to my medical needs. As a new patient, I felt that she spent adequate time with me getting to know me and discussing my medical history and concerns. Follow up visits were comparably high quality. I am so sad that I have relocated and am no longer under her care.

August 3rd, 2009
Fantastic Physician
Would never leave her, she is a great doctor.