A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Fabrizio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Fabrizio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Fabrizio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabrizio graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Fabrizio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne V.R. Fabrizio MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne V. Fabrizio practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Fabrizio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Fabrizio practices Internal Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists.