Dr. Adrienne Ferriss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Ferriss?

January 16th, 2016

Is not thorough, does not pay attention to information provided by patient and seems to get offended when you suggest another possible diagnosis.

July 22nd, 2015

I found Dr. Ferris's to be a breath of fresh air. She personally came to the waiting room and introduced herself to me at least 20 min. before my stated appt. time. She then escorted me to her modest, but professional, office which I found quite comforting and relaxing. Her office was very clean, orderly, and uncluttered. Her examination was thorough and not rushed. She exhibited a high degree of professionalism at all times while projecting a sincere sense of caring and interest in my condition. Her conversation was thoughtful and to the point as well as humorous and relaxing. For me personally, I feel blessed to have been in her care.

April 1st, 2015

Worst Dr. To be examined by

January 13th, 2011

I feel that my longevity has been lengthened and my lifestyle is better because of her. She is an asset to the Asheville VA Medical Center and to all the Veterans she cares for.