A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Forstner Barthell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Forstner Barthell, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Forstner Barthell, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Forstner Barthell graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Forstner Barthell has 15 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne W Forstner Barthell MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne W. Forstner Barthell practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Forstner Barthell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Forstner Barthell practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Surgeons.