Dr. Adrienne Forstner-Barthell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 3rd, 2012
Great Doctor
I am a preoperative patient of Dr. Forstner and so happy to have found her! I saw another physician that worked to scare me and LOVE the fact that Dr. Forstner works to be honest and direct, without forcing fear. She keeps expectations within reason, and yet offers much hope! A perfect combination and I look forward to posting good news again once my surgery is complete.

March 9th, 2012
Dr. Forstner came straight to the point and explained the pros as well as cons of the surgery. She was straightforward and yet did not beat around the bush. I was worried about my predicament but her words oozed confidence and put me at ease.The surgery and aftercare, and my current post-surgery condition, all indicate Dr. Forstner's excellence. Thank you Doctor!

December 30th, 2011
Based on a colonoscopy report of probable colon cancer, Dr Forstner removed my colon one year ago. I asked her what life for me would be like one year hence. She replied it would be no different except for more frequent visits to the bathroom. That is precisely spot on. I couldn't be more satisfied with the surgery. And I appreciated Dr Forstner's directness, with a touch of good humor and caring.

July 13th, 2010
awesome
i would highly recommend this doctor! she has a great attitude, very professional, handles awkward and delicate discussions of delicate body parts and functions with panache. got right to the matter, is very matter-of-fact, pleasant. her staff is dedicated and knowledgeable as well. great to work with.

April 26th, 2010
The BEST
Dr. Forstner-Barthell was one of the first doctors we saw when my husband was diagnosed with colon cancer. She set us at ease the minute we met her. Her empathetic, yet straight-forward approach helped us get our questions answered (we had so many) with honesty and hopefulness. We have had to endure a lot of treatment, from surgery, chemo and radiation, and our care has been amazing. Dr. Forstner's skill is top-notch and her ability to take things one step at a time is encouraging. We are hopeful that my husband will be cured of the cancer and will have skilled doctors like Dr. Forstner to thank for her hand in his recovery. If you're looking for a doctor who is extremely knowledgeable, yet has such hopefulness and compassion, look no further than Dr. Forstner-Barthell.

December 28th, 2009
Accuracy and Professional
The Dr was outstanding when it came to meeting my needs and discussing with me all my options. The office staff was very professional and prompt. I would highly recommended her to anyone that would be in need of this type of service. Dr spends time with you and doesn't rush you through and always asked lots of questions and took lots of notes. VERY GOOD...