A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Fratini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Fratini is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Fratini, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratini graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fratini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
- Langley Porter Neuro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Ann Fratini MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne A. Fratini practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Fratini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Fratini practices Psychiatry near Mill Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Mill Valley Psychiatrists.