A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Fratini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Fratini is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fratini
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fratini Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Fratini, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fratini graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Fratini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
- Langley Porter Neuro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Ann Fratini MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne A. Fratini practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Fratini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Fratini practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.