A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne French:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. French
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. French Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne French, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. French graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. French has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Manon French MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne M. French practice?
- Dr. Adrienne French has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne French practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.