A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Greenlaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Greenlaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Greenlaw, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenlaw graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Greenlaw has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Ruth Greenlaw MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne R. Greenlaw practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Greenlaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Greenlaw practices Diagnostic Radiology near Laconia, NH.
See Laconia Radiologists.