A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Heckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Heckler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heckler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend 3/7/2012 Resident Current Urology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Michelle Heckler MD is a female Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne M. Heckler practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Heckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Heckler practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.