A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Heckler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Heckler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heckler
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Heckler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckler graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heckler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center - RiverBend 3/7/2012 Resident Current Urology
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Michelle Heckler MD is a female Urologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne M. Heckler practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Heckler has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Heckler practices Urology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Urologists.