A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Kurland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Kurland is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Kurland, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurland graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kurland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Maricopa Medical Center
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Goldberg Kurland MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne G. Kurland practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Kurland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Kurland practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.