A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Lara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Lara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lara graduated from Boston University . She has 5 awards.
Dr. Lara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Elizabeth Lara MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne E. Lara practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Lara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Lara practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Obstetricians & Gynecologists.