A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Tsin-Hao Ma MD is a female doctor, has 2 years of experience and practices in .
- Where does Dr. Adrienne T. Ma practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Ma has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Adrienne Ma practices near Los Angeles, CA.