Dr. Adrienne Perry Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Perry?

June 17th, 2016

TERRIBLE bedside manner

I went to Dr. Perry for an ongoing issue where there seems to be a tiny tear on my vulva that will not heal. She quickly diagnosed me (without a biopsy of the skin) with an incurable, devastating diesease called Lichen Sclerosis and told me my skin was going to 'turn into parchment paper...' and told me to come back in 2 months and left the room. After two months of constant research and crying I went back and she said "no changes, come back in two months". This was obviously a tough blow that required a bit more sensitivity. I was later given a biopsy at another doctors office and learned that I DID NOT have LS. I would NEVER recommend Dr. Perry.

January 21st, 2016

Rude rude rude

When i go to any obgyn appointment, i expect to be warmly welcomed and made feel as comfortable as possible. Exact opposite of what this woman did to me. She made me feel small, stupid, and insecure. This woman should not have a job. Shes clearly not happy practicing. She was halfway out the door loudly giving me directions with other patients in rooms with their doors open, left me in my room with no direction of what i was doing next.. The nurse had to come in and explain to me where i needed to go for an ultrasound. I had never even been in this building before. They told me to go into the ultrasound room and left the door wide open while i was undressed from the waste down, i looked at them with a blank stare and the nurse said "oh i mean did you want to get dressed first? We are all women here"... Are you kidding me??? Yes i want to get dressed. She then gave me a johnny, didnt even let me put my shoes on and had me walk down to the bathroom to urinate before my exam. I went down the hall into the bathroom and into the ultrasound room with no shoes on. Mind you the floor was filthy. Discusting. THEN, i walk into the ultrasound room and the nurse had moved all of my personal belongings into the room for me, which i am absolutely not okay with. The ultrasound tech was a sweetheart. I needlessly need to explain how rude and unwelcoming dr perry was because of all of these previous reviews, you get the point. She made me feel like i was downright stupid.. And also told me she could smell the infection in my vagina. (The reason i visited her in the first place) ..Very unprofessional. I asked her if i should get a pap smear because i had never had one before and she said not to worry about it because im only 22 and they start those tests at 21 years old. Someone please explain to me how that makes any sense? She also insisted that i go on a hormonal birth control after i repeatedly told her they do not react well with my body. She didnt care and kept cutting me off in conversation and making me feel stupid and small. I also told her how badly my ovaries hurt and that my regular doctor told me to come and get that checked. She said "it was hard to tell if you have endometreosis or not, but birth control will cure it anyways"... Umm im going to have to get a second opinion on that one... All in all i felt like this doctor rushed me out of her office and was very inconsiderate to my needs as a patient. Horrible experience overall.

July 27th, 2015

Generic

Very cold and unwelcoming

May 27th, 2015

Very professional and thorough. I am very happy

March 17th, 2015

I saw Dr. Perry as a new patient, was very happy with my visit. She was extremely knowledgable, helpful.

April 30th, 2013

Saw her because my normal Dr. in the practice got delayed at the hospital. It was my first prenatal appointment and she was awful. No bedside manner, cold, gave conflicting advice that my real Ob/Gyn had given me. Didn't take the time to even look at my chart. Finished off with an exam that one of the most painful I've ever had. I've never seen an Ob/Gyn so cold and monotone. I told the office to put on my chart that I refuse to see her.

March 26th, 2013

Very happy with Dr. Perry

I have been seeing Dr. Perry for several years now. I tried for several months to conceive and when I finally did she was very supportive. I had a difficult pregnancy having gall bladder attacks and preterm labor. Dr. Perry was excellent through the whole thing, and I made it to 37 weeks before having my son. We are both healthy thanks to her!

March 6th, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr. Perry to anyone looking for a women's doctor. Appointments are prompt, phone calls are returned in a timely/courteous manner. Her personal attention and support is above what one would expect.

February 4th, 2013

Great Visit

Very happy with Dr. Perry. Much more knowledgeable than other doctors I have seen. Took time to listen to concerns and answered all questions honestly.

January 21st, 2013

She was very cold, didn't smile or ask how I was. I told her about problems I had with both iuds and hormonal birth control. After the interview she recommended a hormonal iud so obviously she wasn't listening. The exam was abrupt and not very gentle. She fitted me for a diaphragm but when I asked her to explain how to put one in, she stated to read the directions and left. I called her back into the room and explained that I never had a diaphragm and could she show me how it fit. She stated that you just put it there and you can tell, then left the room. Now I am home with the diaphragm and I can't figure it out. What a waste of time and money! If she had spent five minutes showing me what to do, I would have been satisfied.

November 30th, 2012

Horrible expierence

Would NEVER recommend Dr. Perry or her office. She charged me for additional tests that I never requested then when I got a collections office statin I owe money to woman and infants because of these additional tests that I never requested. Basically I owe almost two hundred dollars to woman and infants because they ran tests that doctor perry ordered. They have since changed my chart so it looks like I requested them. So so so disgusted with her and her office for not resolving this mess. Now I'll be flowing up with the BBB.

October 9th, 2012

Dr. Adrienne Perry is the WORST

She doesn't give you the time of the day, is basically standing with one foot out the door when you ask her questions, and when I asked her an open ended question to explain me about birth control methods, she rattled off "condomsIUDsVasectomyGetyourtubestied" and said that I'm old enough to know about all this. The other doctors in this practice are so great, I'd rather travel 1/2 hour - 45 minutes to another location, rather than see her ever again.