A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Pettit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Pettit, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pettit graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Pettit has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne B Pettit DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne B. Pettit practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Pettit has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Pettit practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.