A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Prentiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Prentiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Prentiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentiss graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prentiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prentiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Adrienne L. Prentiss practice?
Dr. Adrienne Prentiss practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Family Physicians.