A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Prentiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Prentiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prentiss
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prentiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Prentiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentiss graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prentiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne L Prentiss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne L. Prentiss practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Prentiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Prentiss practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.