A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Prentiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Prentiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prentiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Prentiss, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prentiss graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Prentiss has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne L Prentiss MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne L. Prentiss practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Prentiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne Prentiss practices Family Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Primary Care Doctors.