Dermatologist (skin)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 19th, 2014

Dr Rencic is a great person. I arrived too late for an appointment after a death in the family. Saw her outside the building as I was rushing in. She took one look at me, saw what the condition was and sent a prescription to the pharmacy. How nice and caring was that!

Oct 7th, 2013

Dr. Rencic was helpful and attentive but her staff were terrible! From the front desk until you arrive at your room where the rudest young woman interviews you while looking you up and down the entire time. I choose to leave the practice because of her very poor staff!

|  Rude people here  |  show details
by Jim G on May 9th, 2013

I called to setup an appointment and the person who answered was rude. Within the first 2 seconds was quickly told to hold. When she came back on the phone it seemed like she was too busy, too bothered with me calling to setup an appointment. I told her I guess she couldn't help me and that I was going to write a poor review. It's a shame when you leave this kind of impression with someone who is trying to pay you for your service. If the doctor is putting up with these employee then the doctor is a fool.

|  Best you will ever find  |  show details
by K on Mar 28th, 2013

Dr Rencic is one of a kind. She has great communications skills, a lovely personality and she is a true professional.

|  Dr Rencic is the best dermo I have ever been to  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

No wait, no nonsense, caringvery knowlegeablethe best!!!

Mar 27th, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Rencic for a few years and I wouldn't trust my skin to anyone else. She is so knowledgeable, caring and understanding!

Feb 12th, 2011

Dr. Renncic is not only professional and thorough but also a very nice and caring person. I have recommended her to many friends and co-workers.

|  Best all around Doctor Ever!  |  show details
Nov 16th, 2010

Love the new location and office setup, took a while to find her after she moved from mainline. Office manager/biller needs a serious reprimand. Ive unfortuantely witnessed her yelling at a fellow staff member during my visit. Clear that she does not possess the same moral values as Dr. Rencic. If you can get past her office manager Dr. Rencic is the BEST

Sep 1st, 2010

I have nothing but praise for Dr.Rencic--a smart doc AND a genuinely nice human being!

|  Adrienne Rencic, MD has her own office- not affiliated with group  |  show details
by Susan on Aug 9th, 2010

Dr, Rencic is the most caring and competant dermatologist I have been to. The previous less than satisfactory reviews refer to the staff of the previous group she worked with. Her current staff is responsive and caring and I and also friends have received only excellent care from Dr. Rencic.

|  Good Doctor Poor Staff  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rencic is a caring doctor, but her billing person is disrespectiful. I think she needs to take a serious look on how patients are treated when she is not right there.