Dr. Adrienne Salomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Adrienne Salomon?

Dismissive, forgetful, inaccurate dignoses.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

In my experience, this doctor is very dismissive of patient concerns and very forgetful. She has been, in my opinion, condescending (telling patient "that's just not how insurance works", refused to do necessary tests when my children were seriously ill and forgets each time who we are and what we have come in for in the past. I have not ever felt like she cared for her patients, and I have to had to go get a second opinion now on two occasions (one in which it was found out that a specialist was needed) after she ignored our concerns. I have lost all trust in this provider. This doctor will not follow up, and you will have to call the office multiple times to get information after she says she will provide it.

Posted on July 2nd, 2015

Adrienne, is a great doctor, have been her patient as well as my children for 10+ years. very caring and understanding. She's a women that knows her craft. I'm glad I have her to go to.

Too busy to really devote quality time to patients

Posted on February 10th, 2015

Dr Salomon is a very kind person and a good doctor for someone who is not dealing with a serious condition. Unfortunately I felt that she does not have enough time to dedicate to patients. Never once did she follow up with me when she said she would. When I heard back it was from a secretary who did not know the full extent of my questions or condition. When waiting to hear back from test results, etc... you will be the one following up with Synergy, not the other way around.

CARGIVER

Posted on November 22nd, 2013

NOT A GOOD DR. AT ALL VERY UNCARING !!!!!!NEVER DID BLOOD WORK IN A YEAR, EVEN AFTER ASKING TO HAVE IT DONE. BEDSIDE MANER NOT GOOD JUST DID NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON. SPEND ABOUT 10 MIN WITH YOU. UNWILL TO WORK WITH FAMILY CAREGIVER

We love this doc

Posted on November 1st, 2013

She is one of the best!! My whole family goes there.

Amazing

Posted on June 10th, 2010

She is the warmest and most supportive and brilliant dr. My family is blessed to have her.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Love this doctor....She is the best...great w/my children...highly recommend her....

Posted on March 18th, 2009

The most caring doctor I've been to. She really spends time understanding her patients, unlike far too many others. She is very approachable, helpful, and smart.

Posted on September 28th, 2017