Dr. Adrienne Scott MD Patient Reviews

2.0

• Good
  • Bad

May 24th, 2016
The Wilmer Bel Air office is like a mill. It was not like this when it was Parris Castoro. I am very sorry Wilmer took over. The new doctors are unpleasant, unprofessional, and rushed. The front desk seems very stressed out.

November 21st, 2015
Avoid this doctor like the plague. Everything people said about arrogance and rudeness to staff and patients is true.

July 10th, 2015
Last week, this doctor got mad examining me and I will be switching docs because of her bad attitude. A few years ago, she refused to work on a problem from surgery she did, saying insurance wouldn't pay in the first three months. However, I still returned to her and didn't bring up the issue again. I'm not sure why she got so mad last week.I think it is time to switch docs.

January 8th, 2014
I had an appointment but I called ahead to say I was late. When I arrived, her front desk said Dr. Scott refused to see me. They explained she was moody because she was pregnant. I rescheduled but it was not worth seeing her. What really turned me off was she was mean to her own staff. I don't think they should cover for her because she obviously is not considerate of them or other people.

September 15th, 2013
saw her at Bel Air and had surgery by her, but she refused to see me postop, saying she would see me at the 90-day mark. I had to see a training doctor at Hopkins Hospital in East Baltimore. Not a good experience and not able to provide expanations,

February 12th, 2013
Absolutely a gem!!!!
Dr. Scott is one of the best Retina docs around. Trust me, I have seen many due to my complicated eye condition. She is truly gifted with a wonderful, caring bedside manner. She talked me through a laser procedure with such warmth and confidence! I would not go to anyone else for my eyes!

August 16th, 2012
I was turned off by arrogance and coldness. I will not be returning. I miss my previous doctor there.

May 2nd, 2012
How reliable is this site if the person below can turn in TWO duplicate evaluations?? Anyhow, I did not have a good experience with this doctor (felt rushed, kept me waiting a good hour) and will not return (I will leave just one evaluation).

April 12th, 2012
Although I was a work-in, out-of-state patient who was experiencing severe flashing and new floaters. she treated me with as with as much care and concern as if I were one of her regular patients. She was very competent and thorough, explaining exactly what she was doing and why. She did not rush and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. She diagnosed a posterior vitreous detachment and recommended a follow-up with my regular ophthalmologist in approximately one month. When she learned that I was leaving for France in three weeks, she had her office call the next day with the name of a retina specialist in Paris whom I could contact in an emergency. She certainly went beyond what would be normally expected in my case. I recommend her highly.

April 12th, 2012

November 5th, 2011
I like the office, but I just found out she will be moving to East Baltimore so I have to find another doctor.

September 28th, 2011
Mrs. Margaret Thompson
Dr. Scott has treated me for over two years. When I first came to her, I was a sad case. She helped me to found the confidence to go on. I have found Dr. Scott to be a cring doctor, knowledgeable and a true professional in every sense pf the word. She operated on my eye and I can now see. I wish that we had more doctors like Dr. Scott.