A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Towsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Towsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Towsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Towsen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Towsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Chester County Hospital
- West Chester, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Jeannine Towsen MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne J. Towsen practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Towsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Towsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Kennett Square Orthopedic Surgeons.