Dr. Adrienne Wasserman MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Suffern, NY

2.9

November 12th, 2014
Terrible
Dr. Wasserman, is a terrible physician who showed a horendous demeanor when I was suffering a heart attack. Dr. Wasserman refused to address every indicator that showed I was having a heart attack.. I languished in Good Samaritan Hospital ER fort hours to the brink when we physically had to contact another physician for help.. She is dreaful and the worst physician ever.. Do Not Use this Purported Dr.

October 10th, 2013
Treated my son with Croup
Took my son to the ER with a terrible cough. Dr. Wasserman and the staff saw him in under 15 minutes. After diagnosis, one of the nurses gave him a shot of steroids. Dr. Wasserman took the time to explain what we need to do to help the cough after we left, including getting a humidifier for sleep time, spending time with him in the bathroom after the shower built up good steam. The staff gave him toys and stickers after. After a few days he was good as new and asked when he could go back to the hospital.

September 24th, 2013
Anyone else
I've seen her a few times and she seeme to get things wrong with diagnosis. She also seems to have a know it all attitude. I would stay clear of her if given the option. She isn't like a regular doctor that really examines your symptomw if it's up to her she seems like she'd be happy to give a pill and get the visit over with. Maybe some have hqd different experience with her but not by me.

August 30th, 2013
Dr Wasserman is a great Doctor and a great human being as well. She knows how to treat patients with respect and dignity but above all she is very efficient and accurate.

February 21st, 2013

April 6th, 2012
The absolute worst Dr she treated me in the ER at Good Samaritan when I was having a heart attack, not only couldn't she diagnose it but we had to call another physician for help.. Worst Dr ever