A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne West, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Leigh West MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne L. West practice?
- Dr. Adrienne West has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne West practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.