A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne West:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne West is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. West
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. West Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne West, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. West graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. West has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Leigh West MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne L. West practice?
- Dr. Adrienne West has 1 office location.
Dr. Adrienne West practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.