A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Adrienne Youdim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Adrienne Youdim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Adrienne Youdim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youdim graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Youdim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Adrienne Youdim MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Adrienne Youdim practice?
- Dr. Adrienne Youdim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Adrienne Youdim practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.